Saturday, November 7, 2009

iPod car Kits - A gift i would have never of thought of but can live with out

I consider myself quite up to date with technology but i had never owned an MP3 player until i was bought an iPod for a birthday present. I'm a little bit traditional when it comes to music, well when it comes to CD's anyway. For some reason I always thought the idea of having the hard copy of the music ready to play at my convenience was the best option, it always used to be! Its wasn't till the other week i realised how much I have been missing out on.

When i got the present (a new iPod Touch) i wasn't really sure what to do with it? i mean i know how they work and what they are used for, but i wasn't sure why i would need one. However i persevered with it and starting transferring all of my favourite CD's into iTunes and then onto my iPod, (This took all day as i have thousands of CD's and Albums) I have got to admit i started to love it straight away. The operation of the device is so simple and effective, it takes 2 seconds to find the track or album i want to listen to rather than 10mins to find one of my many CD's. With in a matter of one day i was converted.

Recently i found another application for it that i have never really thought about, Its obvious and genius now i know about it. My wife looked on-line and got it delivered as an additional present (knowing how much i loved the first present) The gift was an iPod car kit that provided a digital connection into my car stereo perfect as i spend alot of time on the road with business. It arrived and i installed it the same day (as i was excited, like a young boy again), i Cant explain to you how useful this is to me.

The iPod Car Kit took about 30mins to install and i couldn't wait to test it out, I got into my car and took it for a drive for a good hour just to test the kit. It was perfect, i had to get used to the controls but it was all done through the steering wheel controls so it was easy to get the hang of. Forward track, Back track, volume up/down then menu buttons for playlists / Albums ect. The music quality was perfect as well far better than listening to the radio, and now i dont have to fumble around looking for my CD's when i'm driving (which is probably illegal anyway!) This is definitely the perfect gift and i would have never have thought of getting one!

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBlast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment